An ideal choice for serious anglers on a budget, the Penn Pursuit II Spinning Fishing Reel delivers the performance you need to prevail over hard-pulling gamefish. This reliable spinning reel combines a proven drag system with a lightweight yet durable frame. Its graphite body, metal sideplate, and graphite rotor deliver long-lasting durability without adding excess bulk to your rod, creating an optimal balance of durability and sensitivity. The reel’s oiled felt drag system delivers smooth yet forceful drag performance, and its thick aluminum bail wire provides additional leverage and strength. And thanks to its ergonomic handle and instant anti-reverse bearing, this fishing reel offers smooth, comfortable cranking that keeps handle backplay to a minimum.
- Spinning fishing reel delivers premium fish-fighting power for anglers on a budget
- Durable construction with graphite body, aluminum sideplate, and graphite rotor
- Oiled felt drag system offers considerable drag pressure without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 4 shielded stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable reeling