The Pflueger Trion reel has built a reputation for dependability and smoothness with a price that brings a smile at check out. The lightweight graphite body and rotor with stainless steel ball bearings blends strength and smoothness for a reel that will help you master a number of freshwater techniques. It sports 6 bearings (4 on model TRI20B) Plus an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing, and a smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washers. The sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast. Other features include a double anodized aluminum spool, lightweight graphite body and rotor, long-cast aluminum spool with titanium lip, anti-twist titanium line roller, aluminum handle with soft touch knob. Convertible from right- to left-hand retrieve. 6+1 bearings (4+1 bearings on TRI20B). Double anodized aluminum spool. On/off instant anti-reverse bearing. Lightweight graphite body and rotor. Long cast aluminum spool with titanium lip. Smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washer. Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast.
- 6+1 bearings (4+1 bearings on TRI20B)
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- On/off instant anti-reverse bearing
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings (20 size has 4 ball bearings)
- Machined and double anodized aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Threaded main gear design eliminates play in the handle